Classes For Everyone
Private Meditation Sessions
Meditation was traditionally taught one-on-one with spiritual masters passing down their wisdom to students in a way that was meaningful to each individual. Today, private meditation classes are still the best way to learn. Here’s why:
- you will receive personalised guidance to ensure you’re working at the level suited for you
- your teacher will design the class to meet your unique emotional and mental needs
- you can address specific issues such as grief, trauma, pain or injury
- learn correct, precise and scientifically-proven techniques that will benefit you for a lifetime.
- focus on the things that matter most to you
Be inspired and motivated. Ideally, a minimum of 4 private classes would provide you with an excellent foundation to participate in all meditation programmes and workshops if you were a commencing as a beginner.
Duration: 60 minutes
Friday Lunchtime Online Group Meditation
Every Friday lunchtime we come together as an international online community for a deep, guided meditation. The meditation will include a short discourse centred what is happening in our daily lives and how we can use these personal experiences to awaken our meditation practice through specific practices, including walking and standing meditation.
The session is appropriate for beginners and experienced students alike and is a great way to find a little peace and quiet before the potential ‘craziness’ of a weekend schedule.
DURATION: 60 MINUTES
Vipassana Online Group Meditation
These classes are open to students who have carried out a Vipassana (insight) meditation retreat with either myself or other recognised teachers of this lineage.
The session will include Anapana (breath awareness), Vipassana (insight) and metta bhavana (loving kindness) meditations along with standing and walking meditations to strengthen our awareness and equanimity during the session.